What is BEE SCM?
BEE SCM (BEE Supply Chain Management) is the Web-based Procurement and Inventory Management application design specifically for Hospitality Industry by THE INCREASER.
What is THE INCREASER?
THE INCREASER AT&S Co., Ltd, established in 2011, is the creative and dynamic provider of Advanced IT Solutions for the Hospitality Industry based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Which type of hotels can use BEE SCM?
It is suitable for all types of hotels, from stand-alone Boutique Hotels to large-scale International Chain Hotels.
What are the key features of BEE SCM?
- Configurable Approval Workflow for Procurement, Requisition & Receiving
- Procurement for Marketlist, Inventory, Enginnering, CAPEX, OE & Direct Expenses
- Internal Movement Control (Requisition & Inter Kitchen/Bar Transfer)
- Recipe Costing
- Inventory & Spot Check
- Analytics & Reports
- Interface with Accounting & Point of Sales Applications
Does BEE SCM Support Multi Currencies?
Multiple Currencies are fully supported and multiple Exchange Rates can also be setup based on the effective date.
What costing method does BEE SCM used?
Moving Average Price is the most widely used costing method and standard practice in the hospitality industry.
I would like to see a demo and learn more detail. How can we contact you?
We are happy to arrange for a software demonstration by visiting to your hotel or via video conference.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for an arrangement.
What is the minimum specification and requirements for a Server?
- OS – Latest LTS Version of 64-bit Ubuntu Server
- RAM – Min 8GB
- Minimum Storage – 500GB Min 7200 rpm for HDD or SSD
- CPU – Minimum 4 Cores
Note: This above standard is estimated based on hotels with 200 rooms, 5 outlets and 50 users in total. The actual requirement may be varied based on the nature of the Hotel operation. For more information and assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the minimum specification and requirements for a Client PC?
- CPU - Minimum Speed 1.8GHz
- RAM - Min 4GB
- Screen Resolution - Minimum 1152 x 800
- Browser - Latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge is highly recommended.
What Development framework does BEE use?
The combination of the powerful industry-standard JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and latest and greatest Ruby on Rails Web frameworks.
JRuby, a JVM-based interpreter for Ruby, combines the ease of the Ruby language with execution in the powerful JVM, including full integration to and from Java libraries.
What Database system does BEE use?
PostgreSQL, often simply “Postgres”, is an object-relational database management system (ORDBMS) with an emphasis on extensibility and standards-compliance.
Postgres Database can handle workloads ranging from small single-machine applications to large Internet-facing applications with many concurrent users.
Do we need to create and upload a Master List manually into the BEE system?
We will provide a template file to prepare client data and we will help uploading master lists such as: Business Units/Departments, Delivery Points, Stores(Cost Centres), Taxes, Currencies, Vendors, Item Categories, Items and Users Lists.
How many days are required for implementation, training and progression to go live?
BEE Standard Implementation is 10 - 20 Days depending on the size of the hotel and total number of users to be trained.
- 1 - 3 Days for Server Installation & Master Data Setup
- 3 - 5 Days for Training of Key Users (Purchasing, Cost Control, Store, Receiving)
- 1 - 2 Days for Training of Order & Requisition Requestor from All Departments (i.e.: Kitchen, F&B and All Department Secretaries)
- 1 - 2 Days for Training of Order & Requisition Approval for Management Team (i.e - Dept Head, Management Team, FC, GM)
- 1 - 2 Days for Training of Recipe Creation, Interface with 3rd Party Products
- 2 - 3 Days for Standby Go Live
- 1 - 3 Days for Training of Month End Closing and Stand By
For details and customization for the implementation schedule, please contact email@example.com.
After the Implementation and Go-Live, how can we get support?
Once BEE system goes live, there will be approximately 1 - 2 months of support which provide concentrated care and monitoring your daily activities and usage of the BEE system etc. This includes direct communication to the Key Person (i.e.: Cost Control, Purchasing Team for consulting, guidance etc.,) by BEE Senior Consultant to ensure client’s daily operations are running smoothly.
After the initial period, a normal support channel will be opened and the first level support will be provided by BEE Local Business Partner in your Country/Region or directly from our Customer Service team.
When we have suggestions for enhancements and/or require new features or new reports, do you customize as part of your service?
We value our customer feedback and suggestions as this will help us grow and making our application stronger. If the enhancements and/or new features requirement is reasonable and useful for other customers, we normally provide customization free of charge. However, if the requirement is very specific only to your organization, we will customize for a reasonable price.
Will you provide 24 hours/7 days a week support?
The nature of the application does not require 24/7 support. Our normal support is provided during office hours on weekdays by BEE Local Business Partner in your Country/Region or directly from our Customer Service team.
However, we do provide 24/7 support for Critical Issues and standby support on weekends for Month End Closing and Year End Closing.
What is BEE Service Level Agreement for Support?
- Critical Issues – Client System has become unavailable
- Urgent Issues - Causing a substantial business impact and there is no work around solutions
- Important Issues - Causing a substantial business impact and there is work around solutions
- Minor Issues - Not causing a substantial business impact and there is a work around solutions
- Questions - Questions on existing system functionality
- Critical Issues - Response within 30 Minutes
- Urgent Issues - Response within 1 Hour
- Important Issues - Response within 1 Working Day
- Minor Issues - Response within 2 Working Days
- Question - Response within 3 Working Days